Priority Moving is a proud CMSA member
As members of the California Moving and Storage Association, our San Diego movers strive to provide honest, efficient, and quality services to the California household goods moving consumer.
Whereupon, we pledge to advance the following code of ethics:
- To encourage and develop the highest levels of industry service quality.
- To promote the lawful best interests of our industry, association and craft.
- To adhere to all the California Public Utilities Commission rules and regulations as they relate to our industry and operations.
- To observe all laws relating to operations and employee safety.
- To deal with our industry colleagues, suppliers and trade associates, within and without our association, in only the most honorable way and to encourage their adherence to this code of ethics.
- To operate as responsible employers and to encourage our employees to behave honorably and responsibly as they represent our industry and our firms.
- To participate in advertising that only portrays our services in an honest and fair manner.
- To cooperate in the lawful review of any person in our industry alleged to be engaged in improper practices.
- To explain carrier limits of liability.
- To uphold and observe all membership obligations including timely payment of all charges for membership and requested services.
California Moving and Storage Association Information
The California Moving and Storage Association (CMSA) is a non-profit trade association representing over 450 licensed and insured movers operating in California. Established in 1916, the CMSA provides numerous benefits for its members, including many educational, industry forums, and programs.
Comprised of 12 Chapters strategically located throughout California, the CMSA is highly organized and provides effective leadership for the California moving industry. The CMSA also has effective committees focusing on topics such as Government Affairs, Insurance, and Military Affairs. These Committees provide the membership with valuable information and provide a voice for the membership.
As a condition of CMSA membership, each mover member must be licensed and agrees to abide by a Code of Ethics promising to provide California moving consumers honest, legal, and efficient service. Trained personnel, operating clean and safe equipment, are standard CMSA member service characteristics.
The CMSA also includes more than 140 associate member companies. These organizations provide California movers the very best in goods and services to assist in generating a quality service to the California moving public.
The CMSA also plays a valuable role for the California consumer. Through the establishment of membership criteria, consumers who choose a mover that is a member of the CMSA, are more likely to obtain a qualified mover that will provide excellent service.